Easy Meals for Picky Eaters
The best Meals for Picky Eaters! Picky eaters rejoice! Never again will you have to pick through food you don’t like. It’s almost a social catastrophe to be found separating your vegetables from your pot roast.
We can give you our easy appetizer recipe to hide the faux pas food to where any picker eater would eat it. First off who doesn’t like cauliflower I know a lot don’t well the best way to hide cauliflower is surprisingly in potatoes.
Just boil the potatoes and cauliflower and smash them together with some butter, milk, and a little cheese. Not even the pickiest eaters will fall for your potato charade.
Will your kids not eat their green leafy vegetables as well? Well, how about hiding them in a place they wouldn’t expect. Meatballs. Just mix up your favorite meatball mixture and chop up your greens and mix it in.
They could be anything from cabbage to Swiss chard. If you have some spare chicken lying about why not try stuffing it? Take and cut a cavity in the breast and fill it with anything that your picky eater won’t touch.
Meals for Picky Eaters
Good combos are crab meat and cream cheese or maybe spinach and breadcrumbs. A favorite around the old town house is broccoli and rice with a cheddar cheese and cream of mushroom soup sauce.
If your picker is very bland with their food taste. You can always make an instant or brown rice, maybe even lighter pasta like angel hair, then you can cut up or dice some chicken or you can even fry up some ground turkey.
Adding in a light chicken broth or a very light alfredo sauce. Serve up with some garlic bread. And top if off with some delicious banana pudding with whipped topping. Enjoy our quick easy appetizers.
Kids Friendly Meatballs Recipe
Servings - 6 Prep Time - 30 Minutes
Amount Per Serving Calories: 364 | Total Fat: 24.9g | Cholesterol: 108mg
10 easy steps to the best kids meatballs recipe online!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed chicken and rice soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 2 slices bread
Meatballs Recipe Directions
- Start by melting the butter over low heat in a small pan.
- Now saute the green peppers and onions for about 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Stir in the tomato soup, chicken and rice soup and add the water and bring that to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and allow to simmer.
- Meanwhile, in a separate bowl, combine the ground beef, egg and milk.
- Break the bread into very small pieces and add to the bowl.
- Mix it together very well.
- Shape the meat mixture into meatballs and drop them into the soup mixture.
- Continue to simmer over low heat, uncovered, for 45 to 60 minutes.