Fun Brownies Cupcakes Recipe
Hey kids! I know how much you enjoy cupcakes and brownies. Have you ever combined the two to make brownies cupcakes?
It isn’t that hard to do at all. Below is fast and easy recipe directions for a great tasting brownies cupcakes that makes a great after school snack or bedtime snack. As always, get your parents permission before starting this recipe.
Keep reading below for my easy recipe for cupcake brownies. Are you planning a birthday party? Or an gathering of friends from school? These brownie cupcakes makes a great recipe to serve at a party or to your house guests.
Just follow the quick and easy directions below to learn how to make cupcake brownies.
Brownies Cupcakes Recipe Information:
Serves: 18 cupcakes Prep Time: 15 minutes Total Time: 30 minutes
Brownies Cupcakes Ingredients:
- 1 (19.5 ounce) package brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1/3 cups water
- 3 egg whites
Brownies Cupcakes Directions:
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
- Next, line up to 48 muffin cups with paper cupcake liners.
- Now you whisk together the brownie mix, 2 eggs, 1/2 cup canola oil, and 1/4 cup water in a bowl. Stir all of this just until fully incorporated, or count to about 50 strokes; then set aside.
- Mix the cake mix, 2 tablespoons canola oil, 1 1/3 cup water, and 3 egg whites in a large bowl with an electric mixer on low speed until combined. Mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spoon the brownie batter into prepared cupcake cups, filling each cup 1/3 full. Spoon the cake batter over the brownie batter, until muffin cups are each 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden and the tops spring back when lightly pressed, about 20 minutes.